Dr. Pierre Bouhanna is a surgical dermatologist exclusively specialized in the scalp. He is both a resident expert for the French Ministry of Health and a consultant at the Saint-Louis Hospital in Paris (Sabouraud center). He is also the Director of the Scalp Surgery Diploma Program(Paris VI).
Among his many publications, Dr. Bouhanna notably published “Le phototrichogramme” (The Phototrichogram), “La classification multifactorielle” (Multifactorial classification) as well as “La FUL (greffes par unites foliculaires a cheveux longs)” (FUL (grafting of individual follicles to longer hair). He has also developed specific transplantation techniques with regard to eyebrows, beard and facial hair and origin-specific considerations for African and Asian hair types. In addition, Dr. Bouhanna participates in ongoing research on new growth factors using Plasma-Rich Platelets (PRP).
Discover my entire career on my LinkedIn profile.
OPERATION OF THE CABINET
Doctors, surgeons, assistants and secretaries will organize everything to help find the cause of the fall, evaluate the importance of baldness and accurately determine the number of hair implants required by FUL long hair implants or by follicular extraction. FUE to allow a definitive reconstruction of all cleared regions.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEDICAL CENTER
RECREATING THE NATURAL EMERGENCE OF HAIR AND HAIR
A wise choice for:
- Reconstructing baldness in men and women
- The correction of scars
- Reconstitute eyebrows, beard, mustache
3 TOOLS FOR BETTER TECHNICAL CHOICE
- Multifactorial classification of Bouhanna: computerized measurement of 12 parameters
- Digital phototrichogram of Bouhanna: accurate measurement of hair density and diameter
- Van Scott trichogramma: root analysis under a microscope
ALL ADVICE TO
- Avoid any pain (anesthetic cream, sophrology)
- Draw with the patient the area to be implanted
- Make imperceptible scars
- Have a definitive aesthetic result